HISTORY OF THE PRIORY CHURCH OF BRIDLINGTON, in the East Riding of the County of York. By the Rec. Marmaduke Prickett, M.A. of trinity College, Cambridge. A New Edition.
Cambridge: Printed for T. Stevenson; J. G. Rivington, London; and G. Perry, Bridlington, 1835. , vi -xi, [1 blank], 131,  pages. Engraved frontispiece and eleven plates at the close including a map, plus two folding plat es within the text, not mentioned in the plate list. Bound in contemporary half calf gilt over marbled boards. Frontispiece a little foxed; map at end also and with a small chip to the blank margin; ownership name on endpaper; else a very good copy. The first edition was published in 1831.
Book ID: 15318
Print this page Price: £75.00