THREE PAPERS ON THE CHURCH OF SAINT-MARY-LE-BOW commonly called Bow Church.
London.Published for the Rector and Churchwardens. Samuel Bagster and Sons Limited. No Date (circa 1916). viii, 40 pp. Illustrated, one folding plan. Original printed card covers. Small tear to the plan where it is tipped- in; else a near fine copy.
Book ID: 6377
Print this page Price: £30.00