THE HISTORY AND ANTIQUITIES OF THE CHURCH AND PARISH OF ST. LAURENCE, THANET, in the county of Kent. With Special articles upon Local Subjects by other Contributors.
London: Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & Co., Limited, 1895. iv, , 288 pages. Illustrated with twenty-plates, including six folding pedigrees. Bound in quarter red roan gilt over red cloth. Large quarto. Number 29 of a limited edition of 250 copies signed in full by the author. Small blank corner lost from one leaf, old crease-mark to blank margin of frontispiece; else a very handsome, clean copy.