COTTON, Charles.

THE HISTORY AND ANTIQUITIES OF THE CHURCH AND PARISH OF ST. LAURENCE, THANET, in the county of Kent. With Special Articles upon Local Subjects by other Contributors. Illustrated with Maps, & pedigrees, Lithographs & Zincographs from Photographs specially taken for the work. 1895.
This item has been sold
Author COTTON, Charles.
Title THE HISTORY AND ANTIQUITIES OF THE CHURCH AND PARISH OF ST. LAURENCE, THANET, in the county of Kent. With Special Articles upon Local Subjects by other Contributors. Illustrated with Maps, & pedigrees, Lithographs & Zincographs from Photographs specially taken for the work.
Published London. Ramsgate.Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent, & Co., Limited. S. R. Wilson. 1895. 1895
Stock Code 6017
Description iv, [4], 288pp. Original boards, but morocco spine and corners expertly replaced; the original leather label retained. Quarto. Number 157 of a signed limited edition of 250 copies only. Ownership inscription of William Miller Higgs, with manuscript note tracing his family from Thanet back to1486 on front free endpaper. A handsome copy.